[B-Greek] George Somsel - BDAG

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 20:15:14 EST 2006

I think you'll find that BDAG lists who said what.  I.e, it tells you what authors are using words in which ways.  If you pay attention to the sources that are cited, you should not be misled by some meaning which may be later than the NT.

Having said that, may I refer all questions regarding lexicography to Ann Nyland who happens to be an expert in this area.  Ann, you're on.

george
gfsomsel
_________