[B-Greek] Luke 19:31

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 21:47:28 EST 2006

I was somewhat anticipating a comment regarding the matter of concord between KWMHN in 19.30 and AUTOU in 19.31 in my proposal.  Since I didn't get any response, I'll ask a question.  Might AUTOU refer to KWMHN despite its lack of agreement in gender as being a constructio ad sensum, and thus having the natural gender, since the authorities in the village would in this era be males?

george
gfsomsel
_________