[B-Greek] Correct pronunciation of Z

David Hindley dhindley at compuserve.com
Thu Nov 16 15:10:14 EST 2006

Brian,

I was taught it was a combination of the consonants "ds", and that seems to make pronunciation easier than trying to introduce the
modern "z" sound.

Unfortunately I do not remember if I learned this from my NT Greek instructor or from my classical Greek instructor.

Respectfully,

Dave Hindley
Cleveland, Ohio USA