[B-Greek] Revised Robinson at SBL

Carl Thomas slewfoot at rangeweb.net
Wed Nov 15 15:07:42 EST 2006

Thanks for the help. I received the book and CD yesterday. And after a
quick scan of the book and CD it looks like it is going to be a very big
help in my first study NT Greek. The programs on the CD are very nice.
Some of these programs I had been looking for.

Now I have some questions.

I wonder how many others are using Mastering New Testament Greek:
Essential Tools for Students with the CD-ROM?
On the CD-ROM program The Greek Alphabet has two Pronunciation Methods.
What are the differences?
The GIG: Greek Internet Grammar dos not work. Does any body know the
correct URL?

/Carl Thomas

Ashland,  Montana 59003, United States of America/

Carl