[B-Greek] Translation/Defintion of Porneia

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 13:49:03 EST 2006

In regard to whether these are two linked concepts of one concept expressed through two linked expressions, I refer you to three posts of my own to this forum:

1. http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-greek/2006-August/039612.html
2. a. http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-greek/2006-November/040960.html
    b. http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-greek/2006-November/040964.html

george