[B-Greek] communicating through Yahoo Messenger, Macs and PCs

Christopher Shelton christophershelt at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 14 22:27:28 EST 2006

To Greco-philes--
     I have a group that meets on Yahoo Messenger once a week and one of
our members has a Mac X10.4 and the rest of us have PCs.  Her Greek
shows up okay, but the PCs can't see her accents.  She can see hers and
we can see ours and she can see ours, but the PCs cannot see her
accents.  I have tried contacting Yahoo but they direct me to Yahoo
Answers, which is a member-supported question and answer list.  She is
presently using Messenger for Mac version 3.0 Beta.  Any suggestions
would be appreciated.  Oh, I sent her a Character Map and we have yet to
see if that works.

--
Christopher Shelton
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S.A.
christophershelt at bellsouth.net
tel. (954) 463-9624

The stuff of which the future society will be made is Man himself and you cannot make a marble temple with a mixture of mud and manure. -- Eugene O'Neill

All is true! -- Balzac