[B-Greek] regretfully

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Tue Nov 14 21:27:31 EST 2006

On Nov 14, 2006, at 7:32 PM, Bob Fuller wrote:

> I regret doing this. I recently had an email change. I unsubscribed
> from the
> old address (I thought) and resubscribed with the new. I am now
> getting two
> of everything. What should I do.
>
> Again, sorry to do this this way.

Well, if I knew your other e-address, I could unsubscribe you from
that address
in a flash -- but you haven't indicated it and I don't know it. Send
it to me
(OFF-LIST) and I'll take care of it for you. Information about
subscribing and
unsubscribing is in the FAQ which I just posted to the list and which is
accessible at our home page indicated below:

	http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/faq.html

Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List
cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu or cwconrad2 at mac.com