[B-Greek] Translation/Defintion of Porneia

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 19:17:49 EST 2006

PORNEIA refers to any type of sexual impropriety either before or after marriage.  I suggest that you should get a copy of BDAG which is Bauer, Danker, Arndt & Gingrich _A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature_.  This is a virtually indispensible tool (after the GNT itself) for the study of the New Testament.

george
gfsomsel
_________