[B-Greek] Fwd: List URLs

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Tue Nov 14 17:55:39 EST 2006

Note that people on Macs or people using Firefox on Windows generally
won't have this problem as if the current font lacks the character,
an alternative font will be used for just that character. This
behaviour is different from that of IE on Windows where, if the
current font lacks the character, a box is displayed instead.

James