[B-Greek] List URLs

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Tue Nov 14 13:16:41 EST 2006

On Nov 14, 2006, at 12:55 PM, Zachary Uram wrote:

> On 11/14/06, Carl W. Conrad <cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu> wrote:
>> I think this may be a matter of the text-encoding of your browser:
>> will it show Unicode UTF-8 characters? Those lines show up correctly
>> on all of my Macintosh browsers except MIE, which doesn't show
>> Unicode at all -- and I've reports that standard Windows browsers
>> have no problems with those lines.
>
> I checked my Default Character Encoding in Firefox; it was set to
> "Western (ISO-8859-1)" so I changed it to "Unicode (UTF-8)" and still
> see the same behaviour I described.

Zach had reported to me yesterday that in the bottom two lines of the
transliteration chart the Greek characters for the rough breathing
and the alpha, eta, and omega with iota subscript characters were not
showing up correctly. Have any others noted this? Can anyone explain?

B-Greek Transliteration Scheme
http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/bgtransliteration.html

cwconrad2 at mac.com
WWW: http://www.ioa.com/~cwconrad/