[B-Greek] Ann: Linguistic Tree Constructor version 2.0.0 released
ulrikp at hum.aau.dk
Sun Nov 12 17:10:58 EST 2006
I've released Linguistic Tree Constructor (LTC) version 2.0.0. LTC is
for drawing linguistic syntax trees in a point-and-click manner. It
works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
I've also released a Greek New Testament (Tischendorf's 8th) for use
with LTC, complete with a nice little application for selecting the
text you want.
Both LTC and the Greek NT can be had from:
Binaries are provided for 32-bit Windows, Mac OS X (both PowerPC and
Intel), and for Linux.
The following changes were made since the last public release:
- Phrase-making buttons are now easily accessible from a panel on the
- For Greek, the Gentium font from SIL is used.
- Hebrew support was improved.
- The User's Guide is now accessible from within the program.
- The XML export now works better.
- Lots of bugfixes were made
http://ulrikp.org -- homepage
http://emdros.org -- Emdros is a linguistic text database system
More information about the B-Greek