[B-Greek] Revised Robinson at SBL

Carl Thomas slewfoot at rangeweb.net
Sat Nov 11 20:01:34 EST 2006

I will not be able to attend the SBL this weekend but I would very much like to get a copy of The third revised edition of Robinson's work, titled Mastering New Testament Greek: Essential Tools for Students with the CD-ROM. I went  to http://www.hendrickson.com/cgi-bin/pub/hp_search?category=academic&main=1 but I couldn't find it. Here can I get a copy?

Carl Thomas

Ashland,  Montana 59003, United States of America

Mark House wrote:
> Many of you may be familiar with Tom Robinson's Mastering Greek Vocabulary,
> which offers a rather unique approach to learning NT vocabulary. Robinson
> combines the now common technique of learning words in the order of their
> frequency of use with an ingenious linking together of words according to
> their common roots. The third revised edition of Robinson's work, now titled
> Mastering New Testament Greek: Essential Tools for Students, has just been
> released by Hendrickson Publishers. The new edition contains a useful index
> of Greek word endings that offers students assistance in parsing difficult
> forms and a unique system of preposition charts that links case with meaning
> in novel ways. The third edition also comes with a CD-ROM of
> classroom-tested software programs, written by Robinson himself, that
> reinforce the material contained in the book and offer a link to his online
> grammar. Those of you attending SBL this weekend can meet Tom and see a demo
> of the new software. Stop by the Hendrickson booth for more details.
>
> Mark House

Carl