[B-Greek] Caragounis paperback (note to ETS/SBL/AAR attendees)

James Ernest jdernest at alum.bu.edu
Thu Nov 9 10:23:19 EST 2006

Please pardon a brief commercial intrusion: Because of earlier
discussion on this list I thought some of you might be expecting to
see Baker Academic's corrected paperback printing of Chrys Caragounis,
The Development of Greek and the New Testament, at the upcoming
meetings in DC. There will be a set of proofs, but not copies of the
book, which is just going to the printer now. There should be copies
in the warehouse before the end of  December. If you're interested in
ordering at the conference discount (which I believe is 50 percent of
list/retail), you'll be able to pick up order forms at the conferences
(ETS, AAR, SBL). Fwiw, I myself won't be at ETS, but I hope to see
some of your lovely faces in the corridors and sessions at AAR/SBL,
and my colleagues will be glad to see you at the booths at both
meetings.

Info on the Caragounis book: http://tinyurl.com/y8c9oq.

James

————————————————————
James D. Ernest, Ph.D., Editor
  Baker Academic
  jernest at BakerAcademic.com
  http://bakeracademic.com

Baker Academic at ETS 2006, Washington:
  Book exhibit: booth 305–311

Baker Academic at SBL/AAR 2006, Washington:
  Book exhibit: Convention Center, Exhibit Hall A, booth 703–711
  Exhibit hours: Sat.–Mon, 8:30–5:30; Tue. 8:00–12:00
  Reception: Grand Hyatt, Constitution A, Saturday, 8–11 PM
  In-booth event: Sunday, 2:30–4:30