[B-Greek] Re: Asking info about A. Bernhard's 'Other Early Christian Gospels' (ISBN: 0567042049)

David Hindley dhindley at compuserve.com
Mon Nov 6 13:51:11 EST 2006

James,

It looks as though it does include a Greek text of each gospel, as well as photos of the original manuscripts.

Here is his announcement:

and an elaboration which followed:

Respectfully,

Dave Hindley
Cleveland, Ohio USA

PS to group: My apologies for an earlier post that included the text of an entire digest. That wasn't supposed to happen, obviously.