[B-Greek] Septuagint Greek

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Mon Nov 6 10:17:41 EST 2006

By all means!

FAQ:

But note that the URL for the TC forum (Wieland Willker's) is:

----------
Some topics ordinarily discussed on B-Greek are:

--The Greek language of the Bible and related texts such as the Greek
OT(Septuagint/LXX), Koiné Greek texts illustrative of the practice of
speakers and writers of Greek in the NT era, Patristic Greek texts,
etc.;
--Resources for teaching and learning (Biblical) Greek: lexica,
grammars,
morphological charts, web-sites, discussion-lists, etc.--including
answers
to questions raised by beginners, whether they are working their own way
through a Greek textbook or studying Greek formally in schools;
--Bibliography pertaining to Biblical Greek topics;
--Specific Greek passages in the Biblical text about which one wishes to
raise questions or suggest alternative approaches;
--questions about Greek textual variants bearing on the
interpretation of a
particular passage may be appropriate (but not general discussion of
textual criticism itself--for which there is a special list of its
own; if
you are interested, you can find more information at

<http://rosetta.atla-certr.org/TC/TC-main.html#tc-list>).

B-Greek is not a forum for general Bible issues, except insofar as
they may
bear specifically upon interpretation of a particular Greek text,
Neither
is it a forum general or specific hermeneutical or theological issues.
--------