[B-Greek] NT Greek taught with modern Greek prounciation

Bert de Haan b_dehaan at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 4 18:50:56 EST 2006

MDWatson wrote  on Fri Nov  2006

<quote>"....Further, after reading Chrys Caragounis' explanation about the
joke played
on Erasmus leading to his new pronunciation...."</quote>

Eventhough the Erasmian pronunciation is proven to be incorrect, I have
trouble believing that an inteligent man and a scholar like Erasmus would be
duped by a practical joke into adopting a new pronunciation scheme.

<quote>"....Maybe when time and $$ permit I'll get to sit at Randall's
feet.</quote>

I am with you.

Bert de Haan.