[B-Greek] 1 Timothy 2:4 -- Advisory

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Sat Nov 4 11:13:23 EST 2006

A note of caution here:. We avoid discussion of doctrine --
scrupulously -- on this list. Believers of all stripes and
persuasions and unbelievers as well are welcome to participate in
this forum: arguments regarding Biblical Greek texts are to be
grounded upon morphological, syntactical, lexicological, etc.
principles -- not on the faith-commitment or lack of it of the
individual proposing or defending an argument. Please let's avoid
reference to any sort of where any sectarian lines lie regarding the
interpretation of any text; rather let's keep the focus on the text
itself and what it can reasonably be shown to mean.