[B-Greek] Missing letters in Funk's Grammar

Cirk Bejnar eluchil404 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 03:50:29 EST 2006

--- Gerry <Mishkan at Blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> I have been trying to view Funk's Grammar online,
> but whilst I can see some Greek characters, there
> are some that are replaced with missing character
> glyphs i.e. small square boxes.
> Can anyone enlighen me on this?
>
> Gerry Todd

My best guess, and without knowing your OS and browser
configuration it is only a guess, is that you don't
have full support for polytonic Greek enabled.  This
involves making sure that you have an appropriate font
installed and may require that you manually select it
as your default font for viewing Greek.

Cirk R. Bejnar