[B-Greek] [Fwd: Re: To Diagram or not to Diagram]

Alan Calcutt calcutt at 3web.net
Sat Mar 18 10:57:27 EST 2006

Hello,

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to respond to my
question. Based on the diversity of opinions that I have seen in the
past, I was a little surprised that the responses were quite similar. As
a result of the responses that I received it has become clear that I
need to step up my reading. Once again that you for your response to my
question.

Alan Calcutt - Pastor
Quebec Baptist Church

"Sing to the Lord, bless HIS name;
Proclaim good tidings of HIS salvation from day to day.
Tell of HIS glory among the nations,
HIS wonderful deeds among all the peoples."
             (Psalm 96:2, 3)