[B-Greek] TADE in Revelation

Iver Larsen iver at larsen.dk
Fri Mar 17 02:24:06 EST 2006

Thanks.

That is an interesting point. The shift from TADE LEGEI to hOUTWS EIPEN from Jer 30:17 onwards is so abrupt and striking
that I can only assume that two different translators were at work, one doing the first half and another the second
half.

Maybe one was more into literary style than the other?

I am sorry that I haven't yet read your introduction because of very poor internet connection where I am.

Iver