[B-Greek] Concordant Literal New Testament

Jim West jwest at highland.net
Thu Apr 27 14:19:49 EDT 2006

Carl W Conrad wrote:

> I will only express my own judgment; I think it is representative of
> the worst features of interlinear translations with few of the
> supposed useful features. It involves a very idiosyncratic conception
> of the verb-tenses, particularly the aorist. I would never advise
> anyone to make use of it.

It is indeed a red letter day- as Carl and I agree completely!  100%!  I
picked up a copy of this edition a couple of years back (because of my
insatiable curiosity) and wish that I hadn't.  It really is quite worthless.

--
Jim West, ThD

http://web.infoave.net/~jwest  -- Biblical Studies Resources
http://petrosbaptistchurch.blogspot.com  -- Weblog