[B-Greek] B-Greek on CD?

Jonathan Robie jwrobie at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 27 15:47:59 EDT 2006

As the list owner, I'd like to assure you that even if something were to
happen to this list, we would maintain archives either here or somewhere
on the web. The archives are easily downloaded on a monthly basis -
anyone can produce the CD he requests with 12 clicks of a mouse, or 6 if
he wants it on a semi-annual basis.

http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-greek/

Anyone with the right HTML download utility can also grab that page and
all subdirectories, replicating it on his/her computer. Of course, it
would not be as searchable as what we have online.

Now what I would *really* like is better searching; e.g., searching for
specific Greek words, verses, etc. That could be done with some
programming, but I have not found the time to do that ... and I'm rather
oversubscribed in life right now, so don't expect anything from me soon.

Jonathan
List Owner, B-Greek

P.S., What is irreplaceable on this list is not the archives, but Carl
Conrad. We should make sure he has a steady supply of carrot juice and
fish oil, and make sure he wears his seat belt....