[B-Greek] LXX Greek vs NT Greek

Perry L. Stepp plstepp at kcu.edu
Wed Apr 26 14:04:31 EDT 2006

In regard to this topic, you need to see James Barr's vitriolic (but
essentially correct) _Semantics of Biblical Language_ and Moises Silva's
_Biblical Words and Their Meanings_.

Silva is easier to read, but both are incredibly valuable.

Perry L. Stepp

Associate Professor, New Testament and Theology
Kentucky Christian University