[B-Greek] Grade School language (was Webb & Kysar's Greek for Preachers)

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Tue Apr 25 17:47:27 EDT 2006

Barry,

For the Latin, you might want to join the Classics-L or Latin Teach
lists. Ginny Lindzey has some good materials for Latin, check her blog:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/ginlindzey

I don't know if it's still around, but the "Ecce Romani" series was
great for the younger Latin students, it was all in Latin with
supplementary materials for grammar, etc. Otherwise try the JACT
materials.

HTH,
James

James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
Eisenbrauns, Good books for over 30 years
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
Fax: 574-269-6788