[B-Greek] Mounce Supplements--anything new?

TuNeCedeMalis67 at aol.com TuNeCedeMalis67 at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 17:20:36 EDT 2006

Are there any new sites or supplements for Mounce?

I've decided to spend a few weeks working through Mounce. I'm the eternal
curriculum hopper :-)

I printed out some of Visual Greek and I have the Leaping Lions software and
everything off the Mounce site. Anything good that I might be missing?

Also can anyone PLEASE maybe share some quiz answers with me. You all know
I'm not a student anywhere and have been hanging around for YEARS. I'd really
like to do some quizzes as well as the basic workbook stuff. I have 1st and 2nd
edition so could use old 1st edition quizzes that no professors are using
anymore.

Kat Doe
homemaker