[B-Greek] Greek grammars

cmeadows3 at verizon.net cmeadows3 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 12 15:22:01 EDT 2006

Glen,

Wow that's impressive!  I like a full bookshelf!  I've got Mounce, Wallace, Brooks/Winberry, Robertson, Moulton/Turner, Smyth, Jannaris, Buck, BDF, McKay, Porter, Fanning, Horrocks, Young, and a host of thinner paperbacks.  I had contemplated Sihler's work.  I am waiting for Baker to release a paperback for Caragounis' book later this year.  I'm also trying to get all the volumes in the Peter Lang series - only a few left to go.

In particular I've found Smyth a very useful reference grammar - as of yet more so than Jannaris, Moulton/Turner, BDF, or Robertson as far as reference grammars go.  What have you found?

While I love books I am hesitant to spend several hundred bucks on a book which will not be teriibly useful.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Charles Meadows
Marshall University
USA