Re: Re: [B-Greek] McKay, A New Syntax (1994)  out of print

cmeadows3 at verizon.net cmeadows3 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 10 21:20:53 EDT 2006

Well I am quite pleased.  I just received my copy of McKay's book, which by the way I had been seeking for several years!  I very much like his discussion of aspect and tense.  The book is nicely written and quite readable.  Thanks for the tip Con.

Charles Meadows
Marshall University
USA

	"B-Greek at Lists. Org" <b-greek at lists.ibiblio.org>