[B-Greek] participle use in 1 Pet 1:8

kgraham0938 at comcast.net kgraham0938 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 6 13:17:05 EDT 2006

hON OUK IDONTES AGAPATE EIS hON ARTI MH hORWNTES PISTEUONTES DE AGALLIASQE CARAi ANEKLALHTWi KAI DEDOXASMENHi
I can tell already that IDONTES is concessive, but what about hORWNTES and PISTEUONTES?  Is this also concessive, although you do not see him, you still believe?
Also Jn 3:4 LEGEI PROS AUTON hO NIKODHMOS PWS DUNATAI ANQRWPOS GENNHQHNAI GERWN WN
WN here would be associative fact would it not?  One should not take this as adverbial of time.  Just double checking...

--
Kelton Graham
KGRAHAM0938 at comcast.net

From: "Russell Beatty" <rbeatty5 at alltel.net>