[B-Greek] OT: SPIonic and Windows XP (urgent help please)

dlucas lisistrata at navegalia.com
Wed May 4 16:06:56 EDT 2005

Dear B-Greekers:
For several years I have trusted SPIonic font on Mac (Classic) and on
Windows 98. However, since March, I'm having tremendous difficulties with a
good amount of texts I had writen with SPIonic: on WindowsXP and Word
processor I can't see greek text but squares that are supposed to be SPIonic
font. If I use WordPad I can see greek text but I lose format. Is there a
way of getting the greek texts back. Has this problem anything to do with
Unicode or with some setting I should modify? Thanks in advance.
David Lucas
Salamanca, España