[B-Greek] Classical Attic learning resource

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Fri Jul 29 07:46:47 EDT 2005

For it to work for me, I had to go through the main Eton site (click on
Greek Project under Eton in Action)

The page itself does mention that you cannot directly bookmark the
testers. It seems this is true of the main page as well.

James

  James Tauber               http://jtauber.com/
  journeyman of some    http://jtauber.com/blog/