[B-Greek] Greek Exegesis: Distance Learning

Oun Kwon kwonbbl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 20:35:19 EDT 2005

Yes, true, isn't it?  No matter how wonderful book can be, it is no
substitute for receiving teaching from person.

Looking back for my life which seems LIVING = LEARNING all throughout,
a few I do remember forever for their teaching, even one lecture or
year-long teaching, making the subject into our bone marrow. It is
really a gift to be a teacher.

One was the home-room teacher (teaching every subjects) at the final
two years of grade school  who helped me open my eyes to joy of
learning, to pull me out of the bottom of the class to the top
portion, eventually made me through the best schools (middle and high
school, and medical school) in my native country (note; all these best
are public, thank Lord).

Yes, our Teacher, Yeshua! A true gift, gift of Himself, God-being.

Oun Kwon

Hi, Stephen,  my apology for accidental SEND twice.