[B-Greek] Greek Exegesis: Distance Learning

Paul Buchan jpbuchan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 15:44:21 EDT 2005

In a similar vein, does anyone know of any examinations in NT Greek that can
be taken by external candidates in the UK? I am thinking of something to the
standard of an "A level" or similar. All my research so far has drawn a
blank. Knowing you're going to be taking an exam can be tremendously
motivating for people who have to study on their own.
 Thanks to anyone who can help.
Paul Buchan