[B-Greek] A Greek Pedagogical Question

william zeitler william at faithfulbible.com
Thu Jul 21 12:21:27 EDT 2005

I'm reminded of what the Buddha said about musical strings:

"If too tight -- it breaks. If too loose -- it will not sound." In other
words, a happy medium.

Reading without studying grammar has its hazhards. Studying grammar without
reading has its hazhards. Instead, there's the middle way of doing both..

"You must have balance, grasshopper!"

william zeitler
LA, USA