[B-Greek] A Greek Pedagogical Question

Eddie Mishoe edmishoe at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 22:11:25 EDT 2005

> Learning Greek deductively (i.e. through paradigms,
> grammars, and syntax) is hard work, but its tried,
tested, and true.>

---------

I am in general agreement with Dr. Conrad's and Dr.
Buth's statements on this issue.

I simply want to add that reading grammars like ATR
(Winer, Moulton, Smyth, etc) for example can propel
you years ahead of those who don't read grammars.
Reading is critical, lots of it. But taking advantage
of the cumulative years of study of these scholars
will advance in ways non-grammar readers will (n)ever
know. Read lots of Greek; read lots of grammars.

Eddie Mishoe
Pastor