[B-Greek] Koine prayer books

Eric Weiss papaweiss1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 16:46:23 EDT 2005

I have St. John Chrysostom's Divine Liturgy in a Koine Greek-English diglot (from Holy
Trinity Greek Orthodox Church in Dallas) - or at least it appears that Chrysostom's liturgy uses
Koine Greek grammar, as it reads pretty familiarly to me. Do you know where I can
purchase an Orthodox Prayer Book that is likewise in KOINE Greek and English (i.e., not a
"modern Greek" English-Greek diglot) - e.g., with Chrysostom's and Basil's, etc., prayers in
their original Greek (which I assume was Koine or near Koine)?

Thanks! Email me off-list if this is too far removed from B-Greek language:
papaweiss1 at yahoo.com.

Eric S. Weiss