[B-Greek] POS Origins

Eddie Mishoe edmishoe at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 10:26:34 EDT 2005

I'd like to find a book that explains the origins of
nouns (and how they differ from other POS; their
distinctives, how the adjective branched off from
this), adverbs (and how they differ from other
verbals), finites, participles, prepositions, etc.
Preference is for a book on each POS (nouns, verbs,
adjectives, adverbs, etc) that examines the earliest
writings (ATR does exactly this with the Sanskrit),
but I'd like more information/history.

Eddie Mishoe