[B-Greek] POS Origins

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at sil.org
Sat Jul 16 22:58:27 EDT 2005

Eddie, could you explain a little more what you are thinking of when you
speak about "origins of of the various parts of speech"? Are you addressing
the question of how languages have come to have POS? Or are you asking how
the labels for POS in Greek grammars developed?

Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman
Better Bibles Blog: http://englishbibles.blogspot.com