[B-Greek] Helpful tip for IE archive search solution

Curtis Hinson curtis at curtishinson.com
Fri Jul 8 01:28:05 EDT 2005

GEIA SAS

If any of you had trouble getting my IE solution for searching the
B-Greek archives to install, I thought of two potential reasons for this:

1.  You may need to be logged in with administrative privileges in order
to install a registry entry such as this.

2.  Your antivirus software may prevent this kind of registry entry.
Try disabling your antivirus software while you install the .REG file.

I hope that helps. I have made similar tools available to the GThomas list.

Bless the Name
Curtis Hinson