[B-Greek] Searching archives: solution

Curtis Hinson curtis at curtishinson.com
Tue Jul 5 11:23:24 EDT 2005

That's why UNICODE is the future of pleasant Greeking. :-) Vive la Unicode.
Transliteration is but a glimpse of the text, dimly...

In other news, I wrote a little script to monitor the number of B-Greekers who
downloaded the Internet Explorer archive solution and the Firefox solution, and
I was interested to note that Firefox downloaders outnumbered IE downloaders by
nearly a two-to-one ratio! It's good to see open-source rocking the world once
again, or at least B-Greek.

Bless the Name
Curtis Hinson

P.S. I regret the blank postings from me earlier.  I had a problem with my mail client.