[B-Greek] Unicode for polytonic Greek

bgreek at ntresources.com bgreek at ntresources.com
Mon Jun 30 17:11:04 EDT 2003

I've just posted the paper that I mentioned earlier today: "What a NT
Student Should Know about Unicode." This is a 12 page paper that explains
what Unicode is, how it relates to "doing Greek" on a computer, and how to
use it; with a bibliography. It's a .pdf file. I may move it to a different
URL tomorrow when I have more time, so check the URL here for current
location as the "direct" URL you'll find there could change.
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/rd_rsrc.htm
It will be the first item listed under "What's New?"

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D., Associate Prof/NT
Baptist Bible Seminary, Clarks Summit, PA,USA
NTResources.com  PURL: purl.oclc.org/NT_Resources/
Email: <rdecker> at <NTResources.com>