[B-Greek] GraecaII Font Download

bgreek at ntresources.com bgreek at ntresources.com
Mon Jun 30 11:03:32 EDT 2003

GraecaII and HebraicaII are commercial fonts and not available for free.
They are also quite expensive and there are now better options available. I
recommend that you move to Unicode fonts as soon as your hardware and
software allow (ideally WinXP or Mac OS X, though Win NT & 2K are also OK;
98 & ME are marginal and Unicode works in Word only). Once you are using
Unicode fonts, I highly recommend the Gentium font (which is free--and no, I
have no connection with the creator/owner of Gentium). Details at:
http://www.sil.org/~gaultney/Gentium/ and
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/unicode.htm
I'll also be posting a document called "What NT students need to know about
Unicode" as soon as I can get it into better form. I presented a PhD seminar
session on the topic last week. It will be linked from the Unicode page
noted above.

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D., Associate Prof/NT
Baptist Bible Seminary, Clarks Summit, PA,USA
NTResources.com  PURL: purl.oclc.org/NT_Resources/
Email: <rdecker> at <NTResources.com>