[B-Greek] GraecaII Font Download

Maurice A. O'Sullivan mauros at iol.ie
Mon Jun 30 10:59:10 EDT 2003

At 15:25 30/06/2003, Paul Robinson wrote:

>Do you know where I might download the GraecaII and HebraicaII fonts for
>free? The Logos System, which carried the fonts, is no longer available. The
>new Libronix system does not carry the fonts. Any help would be appreciated.

The following note appears on:
http://seminary.georgefox.edu/courses/bst521/help/main.html

 >>NOTE: The Graeca.ttf font and the regular, bold, italic, and bold-italic
versions of the GraecaII.ttf fonts that were formerly provided for download
on this site are copyrighted fonts that were provided without
authorization. Please destroy any copies you may have made from them. You
may see samples of the current versions of these fonts
at  http://www.linguistsoftware.com/lgk.htm and
http://www.linguistsoftware.com/lgk2.htm. If you mention "George Fox
Seminary referral" in the Special Instructions window of the Order Form at
http://www.linguistsoftware.com/orders/orders.htm you will get 20% off any
Linguist's Software-manufactured products.<<

mauros at iol.ie