[B-Greek] Greek Grammars

Kevin Woodruff cierpke at prodigy.net
Fri Jun 27 09:16:21 EDT 2003

Waldo:

There is an Enlish translation:

Dionysius,  Thrax.  The grammar of Dionysios Thrax /
translated from the Greek by Thos. Davidson. [St.
Louis : George Knapp],  1874

It is held by the following libraries:

YALE UNIV LIBR
NEW HAVEN, CT 06520-8240
UNITED STATES

HARVARD UNIV, HARVARD COL LIBR TECH SERV
CAMBRIDGE, MA 02139-3301
UNITED STATES

MASSACHUSETTS HIST SOC
BOSTON, MA 02215-3695