[B-Greek] Master's degree in NT Greek?

Norman Goos normangoos at comcast.net
Sat Jun 21 20:39:04 EDT 2003

I'm sure the Gordon-Conwell program is great, but it's sad that more of
these type programs are not offered on a module basis where the student can
attend a one-week module per course as in a DMin program and then complete
the work at home.  More people could take advantage of the programs and the
schools could increase their cash flows.  We just finished a test of first
year Greek in Trinidad using this system and the students did well.  We're
going to go a couple more rounds of first year Greek and then test a second
year Greek program on the same basis.

Pastor Norman Goos
577 E. Jimmie Leeds Road
Galloway, NJ 08205
Home: 609-652-2238
Office: 609-965-5835
FAX: 609-404-1253
Web Page: www.christswesleyan.org
NOTE: please do not send un-requested "forwarded" mail of any kind to this
E-mail address, as it is not read and clogs up the mail box.  This mailbox
will not receive attachments  larger than 100 kb, unless arranged with Norm
Goos in advance.  Thank you for your cooperation.