[B-Greek] Thank You for Answering "Seed" Word Question.

Peggy Rodina peggyrodina at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 11:45:19 EDT 2003

Thank you for answering my question on the various words used for NT word  for "seed."  I copied it so I could study it.

I waited a very long time and worked very hard for the opportunity to study ancient Greek language in Minnesota.  I do not want to lose the learning I completed by not using it, so each day I try to read a New Testament Greek passage.

A year ago I moved to Monterey, California, and have not been able to find a class or learning opportunity to continue and maintain my classical Greek study.  My goal is not a profession, but integrated learning.  Any sugggestions?