[B-Greek] Master's degree in NT Greek?

plstepp at juno.com plstepp at juno.com
Fri Jun 20 18:04:03 EDT 2003

Abilene Christian University has an MA in NT Greek, but it is INCREDIBLY deep and scholarly--it's virtually Ph.D. level work, requiring a reading knowledge of German and French, etc.  As I understand, it's more aimed at people who already have at least an M.Div.

Have you considered an MA in classics?  That would certainly get your Greek chops up and flying.

Perry L. Stepp, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Biblical Studies, Kentucky Christian College

We can only possess what we experience:
Truth, to be understood, must be lived.
     --Charlie Peacock

--- waldo slusher <waldoslusher at yahoo.com> wrote:

Does anyone know of a one (or two) year Master's
degree in Biblical Language(s) for students who have a
Bachelor's degree in Bible/Greek. I really do not feel
like going 4 years for a Master's of Theology. I was
hoping there is something more concentrated in Greek
and possibly some Hebrew.

=====
Waldo Slusher
Calgary, AB