[B-Greek] new version of KALÓS (2.5)

Gonzalo Díaz kalos_listas at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 12:25:34 EDT 2003

Hi,

  The new version of our KALÓS verb conjugation
program (2.5) might be of interest for Mac users
especially: it features the ability to override its
own keyboard handler and use Greekkeys or whatever you
have already installed in Mac. As far as we know,
there are no global keyboard handlers in Windows, but
Windows users can also benefit from several minor
corrections.

  As usual, the program can be downloaded gratis at
www.conjugator.net
  Enjoy!

    Gonzalo and Mariana (the authors of KALÓS)