[B-Greek] TLG query

bgreek at ntresources.com bgreek at ntresources.com
Mon Jun 16 09:25:10 EDT 2003

> > 1. Am I correct in that the LXX is not included in the TLG
> > database?  (If so, would I assume that this might be because it is a
> > translation and not "original Greek"?)
>
> No, it is there. It's included in the section called "varia
> and incertum".

Hmmm. Guess I'll need to spend more time figuring out the search system
then. I first noticed what I assumed was a lack of LXX data when a simple
search for PASA SARX did not turn up any hits in LXX (when I know it's used
about 20 times, e.g., Isa 40:5).

> And don't discount the printed canon List.

I don't--it's just that it's all the way across campus in the library... :)

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D., Associate Prof/NT
Baptist Bible Seminary, Clarks Summit, PA,USA
NTResources.com  PURL: purl.oclc.org/NT_Resources/
Email: <rdecker> at <NTResources.com>