[B-Greek] Outside the Article-Noun

Ranulf Doswell bgreek at ranulf.net
Fri Jun 13 03:44:16 EDT 2003

> Would it be more precise to say that the Predicate position of the
> Adjective is OUTSIDE the Article-Noun AND WITHOUT THE
> ARTICLE? Because if you look at the example above, the

I think the outside article-noun construct is a confusing way to remember
the rule. Try this rule instead:

In the attributive, the article is always before the adjective:

hO ANQRWPOS hO AGAQOS
hO AGAQOS ANQRWPOS

In the predicative, there is no article before the adjective:

hO ANQRWPOS AGAQOS
AGAQOS hO ANQRWPOS

--

Ranulf Doswell