[B-Greek] online English grammar resources

Michael Holmes holmic at bethel.edu
Wed Jun 11 17:11:48 EDT 2003

On behalf of my colleague, who is out of town at the moment, permit me to mention:

Grammatical concepts 101 for biblical Hebrew : learning Biblical Hebrew grammatical concepts through English grammar, by Gary A. Long (Peabody, MA: Hendrickson, 2002).

He is currently at work on a companion volume for learning Biblical Greek. He may be reached at: gary-long at bethel.edu

Michael Holmes
Bethel College